You can use a program called “curseforge” to download add ons and install them automatically. It also keeps them up-to-date. You can download this client here: https://curseforge.overwolf.com
- Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) — for raid, dungeon, special event and Brawlers Guild
- Details! Damage Meter – Consistency on real-time combat log reading, damage, and healing are always accurate with ranking websites such as warcraftlogs.
- Pawn – Pawn helps you find upgrades for your gear and tell which of two items is better for your spec. Start with built-in advice from Ask Mr. Robot, or customize Pawn’s stat weights to have it suggest items based on your favorite class guide or simulator. Pawn can help you decide whether it’s better to use the cloak with 100 mastery or the one with 80 crit—whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an advanced player who plans out gear upgrades and regularly simulates and evaluates performance.
- Bagnon – Bagnon is the #1 popular replacement of the bag interface, designed to help the player find items as quickly and easily as possible. It organizes all bags into a single window, highlights important items, and helps you find them using a search engine. It supports the inventory, bank, void storage, and guild bank, which can be viewed at any time, from anywhere, and from any character.
- GTFO – GTFO provides an audible alert when you’re standing in something you’re not supposed to be standing in. In some cases, you’ll be warned before you start taking damage. This mod improves your situational awareness and is recommended for dungeon divers and raiders of all skill levels as even the most seasoned veteran sometimes needs a reminder to GTFO.
- Omen – Omen is a threat meter
- BigWigs – BigWigs is a boss encounter add-on. It consists of many individual encounter scripts, or boss modules; mini add-ons that are designed to trigger alert messages, timer bars, sounds, and so forth, for one specific raid encounter.
For Council Members
- Guild Roster Manager (GRM)
- Automatically syncing data! That’s right! The data we are about to go over will be shared with other GRM addon users in your guild to help keep all players on the same page, especially the leadership. The editing privileges can also be controlled so only trusted ranks will have the power to share their edits with others.
- Alt/Main management – Easily set groupings
- Macro Tool to assist in kicking inactive players, promoting players, and demoting players
- No need to click each name in the roster now. You can just Mouse Over a player in the guild roster and a window will appear with their details
- Mouseover window has additional player details beyond the defaults: *Join Date, Promotion Date, as well as their histories (like the date of each promotion)
- Player’s RL birthday can be set
- List of alts, as well as the “main” in the alt grouping.
- A new custom note with 150 character limit can be set.
- Character counts when editing the player notes
- Fast Guild Invite (FGI) – for those doing recruiting