One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.“
All Members …
- All Members are Mature, Friendly, & Helpful
- Be nice to other members. Don’t make snide remarks about them (even if you say “joking” afterward.)
- Are Positive, and do not put other members down
- Ability to use guild chat efficiently & coherently.
- When in a guild sponsored RAID, conform to the guild raiding guidelines found here. (This does not apply to LFR’s unless there are 10 or more guild members in the group.)
- Put into the guild what you are expecting to get out of it. If you want others to help you, help others. If you want to take items out of the bank, put equally valuable items in. If you want people to be nice to you, be nice to them.
- When in a Guild Group, stick with it until the end. (An LFR is not a Guild Group unless there are 10 or more guild members in the group.)
- Not required, but nice to have the following:
- Have an Authenticator (iPhone/Ipad, Android) so your account is not hacked
- Have Discord installed, configured & a working headset so you can chat with other members (required for RAIDing)
- Have antivirus installed on their computer, and keep it up-to-date — no one likes viruses.
- Be at least level 20 — it takes 1-2 hours to level to 20.
- Being Disrespectful to another member. If this happens to you, take a screenshot and mail it to a council member.
- Spamming Guild Chat with either: (1) non-sense, or (2) with AddOns that generate output more than once in a 5 minute period. (GuildGreet, Recount, etc…)
- Swearing in guild chat. This is a family-friendly guild.
- Begging or Extortion (Asking for or asking to borrow gold or items) from any member or in a public chat channel. Bad: Does anyone have a BLAH that I can have (or borrow)? Good: Does anyone have a BLAH that I can buy?
- Messing up public notes
- Advocating actions or acting contrary to the TOU. (Click here for extremely detailed information.)
- Repeatedly leaving Guild Instance/RAID runs before the last boss.